The Doubling Stocks program was developed by two investment professionals, Michael and Carl, who created the first commercially available stock picking robot named “Marl”.
Marl analyzes stocks using technical analysis based on past price movements to predict future direction.
The robot also monitors hundreds of stocks at once and learns their most likely direction under thousands of situations.
Here is what Marl does:
- Marl analyzes 7 charts every second as opposed to a professional stock trader who analyzes one stock chart every 8 to 10 seconds.
- Marl process 1,986,832 mathematical calculations per second.
- Marl constantly perfects its trading formula.
- Marl looks at support and resistance levels, volume traded, consolidation patterns and trend reversals patterns.
- Marl is responsible for creating 86 millionaires and 13 multi-millionaires.
The problem is, it costs $28,000.
Because the Average Joe doesn’t have this amount of money to shell out, Michael and Carl started the Doubling Stocks newsletter. Each week every reader of the newsletter receives one penny stock pick chosen by Marl.
Just four months after the newsletter started, each pick has realized an average of 105.28 percent increase within about 3 hours of the market opening. And the Doubling Stocks newsletter has already been featured in the Wall Street Journal and Business Week.
So is the Doubling Stocks newsletter worth trying?
Yes, it is. It has a proven track record for picking winning penny stocks using a complex formula executed by a robot. Plus, Doubling Stocks is backed up by a company with the professional experience needed to make you successful. If you are looking for a way to boost your income with penny stocks, this is the ideal program for you.